FALL FLAG FOOTBALL LEAGUE
NEW THIS FALL 2023 SEASON
In an effort to create a more competitive environment, we are changing the way teams will be formed.
1. If a player played last year, on their registration they can elect to stay on that team or may choose to go into the draft for a different team.
2. All new players will go into a draft.
3. A combine will be held in mid-August followed by the draft.
4. All K and 1st grade will be drafted.
5. Any player not attending the combine will become a “hat pick”
6. Any player registering after the combine or draft will be a “hat pick”
***Players who live outside of Norman will not necessarily be in the draft. We will try to just place them together so that it makes sense for logistics for those players and coaches***
Director Noah Allen
Grades K through 6th (must have 4 teams to have a 6th grade division)
Regular Season September 15 through November 5 (No games for OU/TX & Fall Break)
Location Norman North High School | Norman High School
Gamedays Games are played on Sunday Afternoons
Length 8 Game Season + Playoffs
Registration Opens May 11 - $105 | After July 15 - $125 | Ends August 25
Admission is $5 for 18-55 | $2 for 55+ |Free for children
Season Passes* are available for $40 (adult) and $16 (senior)
*season passes do NOT include post season games
Equipment - Jerseys included, all players will use NOC issued flags and turn them in at the end of the season
Practice Locations and Times will be determined by team coach
Coaches All coaches must pass a NOC Background Check